Translate

Prayer of Jesus for us

This morning I worshiped then waited on the Lord which was how my day started.. I recorded that at Word for Today. I was not led to a particular gospel chapter so went to my favorite one where Christ prayed for us in. John 17, I prefer having both the written and also listening to the word, I love the dramatized Bible audio John 17.

As I mentioned on my other site, I went to the forum and there was a response back and forth with different scriptures. One of the men responded  had a revelation an epiphany, plus the Lord kind of expanded it further to me. I was going to post it here but the Lord wants different so I will do a special page or post and link it to my things when done with it. The title on the forum was something I was hoping for more knowledgeable men to be writing but the great post happened today. I will put the link to it within what I will write here as I asked for a reason and got little response to me. The title was "FOLLOW ME! signed Jesus what does that mean to you?"

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)