Translate

Received Sight

Well I had received my word from the Lord this morning and posted it at Word Sharpening Word for Today, I do need to update it as requested of the Lord later He did give me another word. So I will do that as that is why my choice to listen to the chapter this morning. So listening today to Matthew 20.

If you are new and just starting in the word follow it through each book. I have been walking via the word of Christ with the Bible since the 70's so I will listen often to a chapter of a book that I was given a word for from in the gospels. So this was how I was led of the Lord this morning. You might choose to do so many chapters in a row being new.. then later in the day just listen to a selected book/chapter. That is great but at least get through all the gospels in a row listening reading 1-3 chapters a day is my suggestion.

Of course listening, will cause me to pray and as at the end.. I pray you all ask the Lord to open your eyes.

Matthew 20:34 (KJV) So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

That was the last verse and became a prayer for myself and you all. This is what happens as you walk you see things respond by asking and prayer quick for things. These men asked and that is what we need to do.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)