God's judgment is not a new thing. The Bible is full of it, the greatest happening was when God destroyed every life on earth but Noah and his family. We wouldn't see news clips for that one. Yet according to Yeshua those days are in deed coming. Matthew 24:37 (KJV)
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. We are also told the days would be cut short or no man
would live. Matthew 24:22 (KJV)
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. So on one hand you grieve we are so evil, yet on the other hand you feel thankful the days will be shortened.
Prayer a first defense
Well I just posted on a site of mine called
Spirit of Prophecy News, titled God's Judgment 2026 as there are prophecies that are being fulfilled. Many have been and lots more to come, some even happening in our own country so if you think the USA will be spared judgment you are wrong. Well I even hear the prophecies and will pray. What to pray?
1. Father, I ask you to put a hedge of protection around your people, lead guide and direct them that they stay in your will for their lives. For those missing loved ones, give them a peace within this darkness to be able to continue on. I ask in Yeshua's name.