Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Cell Phone Ministry

Serve Yeshua Daily Using Your Cell Phone

Did you know that you can carry your cross and advance the Kingdom of God without ever leaving your house? Be a servant of the Lord's, it is easier than you think, everyone has phone numbers of family and friends and co-workers just anyone in your cell phone. I started sending via cell phone mainly because of a grandson who wanted to know and hear the Lord, I wrote about it. We all need to start somewhere, and I told him the only words he would get from me is 1 scripture a day from Matthew or John (Christ's chosen disciples) and ask if he would read 1 scripture a day. He said he would. I mentioned it to Bob what I was going to do with one of our grandson's and he said send them to me. I got permission from our son to do this and told him I would send him the scripture also. So what started as 1 ended up being 3 to begin with, cellphone ministry begins.

How to start a cell phone ministry

1. First enter yourself as a new contact. This will allow you to test things on yourself.

2. Next set this site as your home page (AI will tell you how to find it (usually under settings), type it in)

3. Set up groups on your cell phone just for this. I needed AI help to do this and family but it got done, no more than 7 per group.

4. Click homepage and click on Scripture For Today, scripture provided, click to open bible.  Get a new scripture each day by visiting the site click Scripture For Today, it is done for you.

5. Click on share icon and put that in yourself message list. To add text in front of it tap before link type message. Send to yourself to check. Open link if all is well highlight your message and click share icon and paste to group.

Cell Phone Ministry Insights, What I Found

With having to open the link to see the top verse, many continue reading. This to me is a blessing and power of the word. On the website getting the verse a day, most probably just read the verse and never open the bible. This is fine as well, the curious will open the bible link. I added all my family that I had numbers for and didn't ask just led to do it. They have a choice to open the once a day hearing from me or not. If they open it, well it is a lot better than me for sure. Not one has asked me to stop sending them, quite the contrary I heard that ones didn't get them, this is why to set up the groups.. don't do lots on one group at the most 7 then do another group.