Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

A Writing Ministry

Can Christians Minister With Writing?

I was a Christian that felt I did nothing for the Lord, I am sure there might be some that feel the same way. Christians are blessed with talents, even one as simple as the post I did for a cellphone ministry. Prayer also is not thought of as a work for the Lord, but I beg to differ on that even. You might not be involved in a church but love and desire to serve Him. If you are one that is able to write sharing

testimonies, sharing a verse that the Lord all the sudden woke you up to, something you realized in a verse you never did before, those are all things that could be shared. Yet with this post I am assuming you already know the Lord personally, followed Him (Gospels) That Yeshua'(Jesus) words abide in you. That is the place to start if you are not in that position yet.

Writing can be done for free thanks to google blogspot blogs you could do 1 post a month even. Your writing will remain even when you go home to be with the Lord. Your posts don't have to be that long even. I do plan to put up some help for blogger for those that do this. Share however you can that you are even doing this, social media, or just family and friends via email or text link on phone. Even John made comment about writing and the Lord is still with us doing things today. John 21:25 (KJV) And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Christians are designed to be overcomers

Why do I think they are designed to be overcomers? because Yeshua (Jesus) was: ....but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Yes He did so how does it apply to us? Yeshua prayed it into existence to me saying this in His prayer this part of the prayer for us, continues to this day as we hear by Matthew and John His spoken words, that He prayed for: John 17:20-23 (KJV) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

You just might be one able to encourage people going through life's battles.