One Name Under Heaven By Which Men Can Be Saved
You hear Christians speak this that was said by men in the New Testament, but what truth is His name? I worry about this for people using Jesus as they even know it is not His name. Knowing the truth and denying it are you denying Christ? Matthew 10:32 (KJV) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Just who are you confessing? The word Jesus does not even mean salvation, who are you confessing? Well of course as I said I am a nobody, but do hear the Lord.... so I went to youtube and entered Yeshua in search to see what came up. I was blessed to find Yeshua music there not Jesus. Says over 3 hour of it. I have not yet listened to it all but did put it in my worship page easy to spot says big letters YESHUA. As I scrolled while listening I noticed some things and thought wow that is true I have the name above all names that is my Lord and Savior. So I was led to use His name along with my youtube AI post readings about Yeshua, that is the mission I am on, His words what leads His people there. I have two youtube channels at the moment, and I am still working learning this AI voice to text so new software, then after that edit even more to be able to even upload to youtube. My youtube channels are Hearing God and God With Us. I did make a few title changes as I had seen done on youtube, I have no clue if it wilp or not but His name will be known, or else I fear. Right now the only ones professing it are ones who woke up and the Messianic crowd and that is roughly 0.05% to 0.06%, so very few, of that how many teach Paul and not Yeshua's words? Yeshua called them doctrines of men, things have not changed.
I pray the Lord keeps you busy for Him and learn to promote truth!!