God is Restoring Old Wells
Have you ever had things you were not planning to grow and develop in happen anyway? Well this is certainly more fitting for me, I really was not planning to be the Freelancer of a project. I had a calling towards and did one project for reaching Muslims and felt some relief in getting that project done and making the book available online for them. I started the blogspot March 7th and put the book on Gospel
of Isa. For that project I used editing PDF at adobe a 30 day trial, it took full time to get it done. You can only work on things so long and go back to stay updated with watching we are all called to do.I visited some of the prophetic sites I have watched 20 years or more only going when led and rarely ever chick on a posted item, scanning titles more. Well I opened one a new gal, Sara Whitten on the site and so I went to her website after reading her post. I read even more scanning her posts. Her site is Arrows of Zion ministries and I went to her blog. It had the post I did read at the Elijah List I found her at The Elijah List. The post was called "God Is Restoring Old Wells" It felt like it was talking about me... then seeing her site even more fit to me. That post called "New Time, New Tools" and others too, so I did email her told her, told her I was living proof she is hearing from God. I told her I would soon be 75 years old, now I think Moses was 80? It blessed me she responded to my email.. on that listed the proof of all the websites the new https://www.youtube.com/@almightygodmessiah and word now this I am doing now!! She very kindly said she couldn't wait to see some of my sites.. I have been waiting and watching so see what the next thing she writes she hears from the Lord. Seems about once a month writing. I did share with her why so many blogspot's and youtube mentioning to her to read my post at "A" Red Letter Christian", that post called Purpose, Produce I was trying to encourage her to do both really as I gave her my domain's also.
I am still growing and learning with this book project... the books are the same three books I have on Gospel of Isa, I have just kept learning more about them, which I didn't know before. Those things do cause a seeking the Lord for a rude awakening type thing not be religious. I think of it more like house to house type project the more I learn about Muslims. This I think was the way Christ even started His disciples. With the new type tools it makes it easier to do these things. So my freelancing days continue, but with no purse or script for my journey. Depending on the Spirit of the Lord as I know I am not able to do anything.