What I had remembered seeing in scripture was the fact that when Yeshua is ruling and reigning, this is the only feast required each year by the nations or there would be judgement. Leaders of the nations must go to Jerusalem and attend this. So for me seeing this and again talking about it I do know there are some American Christian's that do go up to this feast, like Michael Rood. My first thought is prayer asking the Lord to count any American's to be the representatives for USA. These things are are in Zechariah 14:16-19 that I was aware of. As I did mention on my post linked above the Lord can just give you a word as a stand alone word to you which also fit.
Can the Lord be wanting you to pay attention to dates?
Yes to me you don't put God in a box, haha so I will be interested to see what happens during this time window. Could it be a dual meaning? Yes it could, so what do I do with it? I ask you Father if I am to pay attention to these dates I am not used to seeing or doing, please bring this to my remembrance then. I ask in Yeshua's name. Then that is all I can do. My prayers for our nation and peoples and Israel I do have lots riding out there. If He wants me to focus my attention during this time I want to do that. I am just not used to doing these feasts. I would need His help. It could be nothing and the word fitting as it did for me as I felt I got a miracle, I wrote about today too called What Is A Miracle if you have time read it the strange part I did add at the end is AI's words about it on top of it.
Anyway, I pray you all have a great evening and that you will see some light from the posts.