"What if Jesus really meant what He said?"
This is their famous marketing slogan, and the tragic irony is that the slogan itself is absolutely true. Yeshua meant every single word He spoke. But this organization does not live by it; they use this true statement as a mask to preach a lie. The Scriptures given to me this morning expose exactly what happens when a group uses Christ's name but rejects His absolute truth:
Red Letter Christians org deceive many with Yeshua' name:
In Matthew 24:5, Yeshua explicitly warns us, "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." They use His name as a brand, but they lead people astray into worldly politics.
Red Letter Christians org speak vanities and lies:
Because they choose secular ideologies over the true Word, God's warning in Ezekiel 13:8 falls squarely upon them: "Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God."
Red Letter Christians org reject Christ' true purpose:
In John 18:37, Yeshua states clearly why He came into this world: "To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice." This group does not hear His voice because they filter His truth through a political party.
Red Letter Christians org face ultimate rejection:
Because they preach a fractured, political gospel instead of repentance and true obedience, they risk hearing the most terrifying words Yeshua ever spoke in Matthew 7:23: "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
I worked with AI on this, they are able to take direction if constantly corrected, plus able to check out what I viewed on Red Letter Christians org site checking everything to find out I was right. One of the things it pointed out phrasing the organization was this:
1. A Mobilization and Advocacy Network
The organization is structured as a non-profit coalition that seeks to "mobilize" existing progressive believers into civic action. They hold rallies, write articles, run book clubs, and organize protest movements surrounding progressive legislation, wealth redistribution, and immigration policies. [1, 5]
Yes, the policy positions of the Red Letter Christians align very closely with the platform of today’s progressive and liberal Democrats. Yet as I pointed out viewing pictures they have of demonstrations, there are very few there for as long as this origination has been around for. AI did agree with me on me noticing that. I didn't tell AI that they were women though which was what I saw.
Exposing the Counterfeit: Look at the Text
If you want proof of how little that organization actually values the Messiah, look at how they publish their content. They call themselves "Red Letter," yet they do not use the color red for the text of Yeshua's words anywhere on their website. They flatten His divine commands into ordinary black ink, treating Him like any other secular political philosopher.
On this blog, we do things differently. We quote the word of Yeshua promoting His words with Scripture For Today because His words are Spirit and they are Life. We give His words the distinct honor, weight, and separation they deserve as the absolute authority over our souls. I pray you take His words to heart: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." only found in Yeshua.