Do Christians have hidden messes inside?
The interesting thing about hidden messes for a Christian, is that they are a matter of the heart. Only God can see the heart. Yeshua (Jesus) pointed this out with it being an internal mess pointing out if you lust in your heart for a woman he used, it was sin, and even though nothing happened in the physical, it
was the same as committing adultery. So they are hidden sins. Matthew 5:28 (KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. People are unable to see the heart, God can. So why write about it. David comes to mind when he asked the Lord to search him: Psalm 139:23 (KJV) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And he continues,... Do we ask the Lord to do this within us? I think we all need to do this.Hidden messes on the inside
I had read a dream, which is what sparked this post, it was posted late last year you can view the post titled "Dream About The Unclean House" Angelina had this dream and I do believe she hears from the Lord. To read comments as mine is totally different in what I see you can view all the comments in Dreams and Visions. The interesting thing to me, is that my Bob and I have been organizing on the inside of our house. Now what do I mean? Well, many people, you go to their home or in Church and it looks to be in perfect order and clean. Our house is like that in some cases, yet if you open a closet, things packed in it and a mess, unseen by anyone coming to the house. Interesting Yeshua mentions closets too, and an old saying comes to me skeletons in the closet.
The problem is many things can not be stored in the garage. The same with the garage, we had a path to get through yet no shelving and tools laying around for working out front landscaping things. We purchased things to help with the organizing; I even got some roll under the bed drawers. We got heavy duty shelving for garage, simple to set up and could hold 750 pounds each. Yeshua (Jesus) brings this up talking about in Matthew and speaking to those that know scripture even:
Matthew 23:28 (KJV) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Bob and I are old in our seventies, so it gets harder to do things, plus you want easy access to winter prep things as every year we loose power here, so we need things easily to get access to with ought hunting for them. The other interesting thing to me about our cleaning and organizing on the inside is that here my daughter-in-law was doing the same inside and garage type stuff. I told her we must be being led of the Lord as we ask that daily for our lives. What we don't always think of is doing what David did. So maybe a reminder for so called Christians that we are.
After writing this post I did hear the Lord and wrote about if He said: Clean Heart Right Spirit.