Translate

The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob I will be for ever known as

I had jumped around quite a bit this morning but because of a scripture in Exodus I listen/read Exodus 3 and 4. I had posted that on desert my word this morning. In listening to this I heard something I had never heard before nor paid to much attention I guess but today it stood out to me:

Exodus 3:15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

I was like wow I had never thought about that as most people just say the God of Abraham, and with this it seemed God was separating Israel with this. Abraham had many other sons and some sent to the East..

Of course this was when Moses got his calling, and there are many in the church that think there will be another Exodus. I am not sure about that one but makes you wonder if Israel (the church?) God's people could be in bondage? Said that to the Lord, will see if He says anything about it.